SilphCreatorSilphCreator

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Unbelievable

It played like a game, but drove like a masterpiece. What a legendary piece of programming. Kickass music, unbelievable depth and concept for a platformer. Someone who is willingly trying to defy God. And good foreshadowing! Those little insect thingies... in the earlier levels I knew that there'd be a law that you won't be able to touch them or something. AND THERE WAS. WHATUP!! Still, what an experience! There's nothing quite like this game out there :) I NEED TEH MUSIC!!!

flashygoodness responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :) The soundtrack is available from my Bandcamp site linked in my profile.

REDDER REDDER

Masterful

This game had me hooked from the first gem. Sure I was at first like, okay just collect all the gems, but there's so much more to it than that. The glitchy effect made it this surreal nightmare world that reeks of awesome. Seriously, this game has got to be my second most favourite game I've ever played, the first being suikoden 2. When the music changes and becomes all warped... man... I was like "when I get the 27th gem my pc is probably gonna explode." But still it was really awesome going from the bottom left (where I got the last gem) all the way back to the top, revisiting all the old places you go to in legend blocky gfx, remembering what it used to be like when everything was normal... perfect... haha. Seriously though make MORE games MOOOARRR!!!